As a Winter season passholder you are entitled to several benefits and privileges:
- Unlimited skiing/riding for the entire season. Weekday, weekends and holidays are included.
- Pass is valid from opening day 2017 through May 1, 2018
- Reciprocals with several other resorts in the region – generally 3 free ski days.
- 20% off any Snow Sport Lesson during the 2016/17 season only.
- 10% discount off a variety of items, including equipment rentals and tune-ups, food and beverages at Eagle Café (non-alcoholic), & logo items in the Sport Shop.
Passes purchased after October 12, 2017 may be refunded on the discretion of management until the opening of the 2017/18 ski & snowboard season. A $50.00 service fee will be charged. The reason for the refund must be stated in the form of a written request to Ski Apache management.
In the case of injury that occurs on or before January 31, 2018, the injured person’s season pass will be forwarded to the 2018/19 season. A signed letter from the acting physician stating the pass holder’s inability to participate in skiing or snowboarding must be presented to Ski Apache in order for the pass transfer to occur. For injuries that occur on or after February 1, 2018, that cause the pass holder the inability to use the season pass, no refund or pass transfers will be issued.