- HOW DO I REACH A SPECIFIC DEPARTMENT ON YOUR MOUNTAIN?
- WHAT IS YOUR LOST AND FOUND POLICY?
Non valuables and soft goods (less than a $100 value) are donated each month to a local non-profit charitable agency. Valuables (more than a $100 value) will be kept in the Lost and Found office until closing day of the current season. After closing day the item will be donated to a local non-profit charitable agency.
- IS THERE A LOST AND FOUND AT SKI APACHE?
The Ski Apache Lost and Found office is located in the main ticket office in the main lodge. The number for the main ticket office is 575-464-3600.
- IS THERE A SLEDDING AREA AT SKI APACHE?
Ski Apache does not provide an area for sledding & snowplay.
- ARE DOGS ALLOWED AT SKI APACHE?
Dogs are permitted at Ski Apache Resort, as long as they are on a leash.
- WHERE IS THE LODGING TO YOUR RESORT?
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Warm layers with the outerwear being waterproof. Not only should your pants and jacket be waterproof but your mittens/gloves should be also.
Skiers and Riders Checklist – beyond your board and boots or skis, poles, and boots:
- Lip Balm
- Ski or Snowboard lock
- Bag to carry clothing, boots, etc.
- Long Underwear
- Ski Pants or Bib Pant preferred
- Outer Layer Jacket (Preferably waterproof/breathable shell)
- Gloves or Mittens
- Neck Gaiter
- Sweater or Fleece
- Socks or Sock Liner (1 thin-medium weight pair should do)
- Vest (for insulation)
- Face Mask (if temperatures are well below 32)
- Warm ups for after skiing or riding
- Hat or Headband
- WHAT FEATURES ARE IN THE TERRAIN PARKS?
The Terrain Park features change from time to time.
- WHERE ARE THE TERRAIN PARKS?
There are three terrain parks. Moonshine Terrain Park is located at the midway point of Moonshine Gultch. Easy Street terrain park is located off of lower Moonshine. The Competition Park is located off of Captain Heavy.
- WHAT LIFT DO I TAKE TO ACCESS THE TERRAIN PARKS?
Moonshine Terrain Park: The gondola will take you to the top of the mountain where you can take a number of intermediate to advanced trails to Moonshine. Please reference the trail map to plan your route. Easy Street Terrain Park: Triple Chair #7 will lead you to Upper Spruce. Follow that to Moonshine. Make your way to the bottom of the run and you should see Easy Street Terrain Park on your left. Competition Park: Captain Quad Chair #4 will lead you to Captain heavy trail. Follow the trail down and you will end up at the Competition Park.
- WHAT TYPE OF RUNS DO YOU HAVE?
We have 20% Green, 50% Blue, and 30% Black.
- WHAT IS YOUR ELEVATION?
Base elevation 9,600 feet. Top elevation 11,400 feet.
- HOW MANY ACRES OF TERRAIN DO YOU HAVE?
We have 750 acres.
- HOW MANY LIFTS DO YOU HAVE?
We have eleven lifts in total. The number of lifts that are open daily is dependent on the amount of snow we have. Check the Trail Map for open lifts.
- HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
Parking is FREE in both the main and upper lot.
- WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
Hours (Gondola & Zip only):
Open Daily | 9 am – 4 pm
View our Holiday Hours
- HOW DO I GET TO SKI APACHE?
Depending on what direction you are traveling from, go to our directions page.Get Directions
For safety reasons, Ski Apache does not allow sledding anywhere on our property. All guests must possess a ski pass/ticket in order to be on any part of the ski terrain. Management reserves all rights.