In Alto, New Mexico, Ski Apache is a premier ski resort with 55 runs and trails to traverse. Cruise down some of our highest trails at over 11,000 feet in elevation and enjoy the large variety of beginner, intermediate, and advanced runs. Our thrilling ski resort is mapped out extensively to make exploring easy and ensure you get to see all the mountain has to offer. View the map of our ski area below and download it for future use.
Map Your Way to Us
As the country’s southernmost major ski area, Ski Apache offers the best warm-weather powder skiing in the world with snowmaking on 33% of the mountain. The slopes offer a mix of wide beginner slopes, tough bump runs, a huge bowl, nice cruising runs and a terrain park with jumps, tubes, and rails. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- The alpine peak of Sierra Blanca is over 12,000 feet
- Annual snowfall over 15 feet!
- 11 lifts including New Mexico’s only eight-passenger Gondola to the top
- Enhanced snow-making all the way to the top
- Vertical drop of 1,900 feet
- The amount of our ski area and mountain that will be open depends on snowfall. Call 575-464-3600 for the daily snow report
Expansive Ski Area in New Mexico
Southern New Mexico is a great place for skiers and snowboarders alike. Ski Apache has excellent conditions and provides fun for the whole family, friends, or yourself! The map of our ski resort is resourceful for the entire day on the mountain. Use it to find parking, tickets, rentals, restrooms, dining, lessons, and more. Plus, when you’re done for the day, navigate your way toward shopping and enjoying a drink or two. We have it all, and with the help of our trusty map, you’ll be sure to never lose your way.