Over 8,800 feet of high-speed thrill on one of the worlds longest ziplines. Book your Ruidoso zip line adventure today!
Zipline Status open
Always call to confirm on your scheduled day to check on weather conditions and to make sure the ZipTour is operating.
Highest Zipline Release Elevation
Total Zipline Length
Up to 65mph
The Most Amazing Views
An Incredible Experience
Take your zipline adventure experience above and beyond with this three-span Ruidoso Zip Line. This beautifully stunning adventure begins and rises above 11,000 feet. It is also complete with parallel cables so riders can glide down the mountain side-by-side. The adrenaline-pumping, three-part zip tour reaches over 8,900 feet in length, making it one of the longest ziplines in the world while offering a thrilling and unforgettable experience.
Approx. 1.5 hours
Optional Side-by-Side Ziplines
3 spans of Zipline total
- Minimum Weight: 50 lbs
- Maximum Weight: 260 lbs
- Minimum Height: 52″
- Maximum Height: 80″
- Minimum Age: 10 years old
Ticket Pick Up Instructions
- Print out your ticket receipt or confirmation to bring with you along with a valid ID (Military ID required to claim Military Ticket).
- Call 575-464-3633 before your scheduled ZipTour time to check the weather.
- Arrive 20 minutes early to your scheduled time.
- Bring your printed receipt or confirmation along with a valid ID to any of Ski Apache’s ticket windows and start your ZipTour adventure!
Prices are subject to change without notice per zip and ski area management. Please read all the information before traveling up the mountain. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance due to high volume. ZipTours may be canceled due to excessive wind or fog. Please call to confirm on your scheduled day to check on weather conditions and to make sure its operating. This policy is in place for you safety and the safety of others riders/guides. All terms and details are subject to change at the sole discretion of Ski Apache/ZipTour Management.