The Most Amazing Views
Highest ZipTour Release Elevation
Fly down the mountain at over 60 MPH
Total ZipTour Length
AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE.
3 Spans Of Zipline Total
Approx. 1.5 Hours
Optional Side-By-Side Ziplines
- Minimum Weight: 50 lbs
- Maximum Weight: 260 lbs
- Minimum Height: 52″
- Maximum Height: 80″
- Minimum Age: 10 years old
TICKET PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Print out your ticket receipt or confirmation to bring with you along with a valid ID (Military ID required to claim Military Ticket for Individual Service Members Only. No Dependents).
- Call 575-464-3633 before your scheduled ZipTour time to check the weather.
- Arrive 30 minutes early to your scheduled time.
- Bring your printed receipt or confirmation along with a valid ID to any of Ski Apache’s ticket windows and start your ZipTour adventure!
Military Discount: Individual Service Members Only. No Dependents.
WINDRIDER ZIPTOUR IS FOR EVERYONE!
Ski Apache invited Southwest Interpreting Service to come and experience the Apache Wind Rider ZipTour, to help create a safe and fun experience for our hearing–impaired guests who come to enjoy the Apache Wind Rider ZipTour. Book your next adventure today! Advance reservations are required. Please note if special accommodations are needed when you make your reservation.
Prices are subject to change without notice per zip tour and ski area management. Please read all the information before traveling up the mountain. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance due to high volume. ZipTours may be canceled due to excessive wind or fog. Please call to confirm on your scheduled day to check on weather conditions and to make sure it is operating. This policy is in place for your safety and the safety of other riders/guides. All terms and details are subject to change at the sole discretion of Ski Apache/ZipTour Management.