The health and well-being of all visitors and employees is our highest priority at Ski Apache. We want you to feel confident while enjoying the mountain, our team has been and will continue to diligently maintain a high standard of cleanliness and is committed to employee awareness and training.
At this time, Ski Apache is open and has no immediate plans to alter our mountain schedule, however we are continuing to monitor the ever-changing situation.
Our commitment to you is that the Ski Apache team is taking enhanced preventive measures on the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting high touch surfaces such as chair lifts, bathrooms, dining areas, kitchen surfaces, door handles, ski lesson and rental counters.
- We have disabled the Biometric Fingerprint on all of the time clocks employees use to clock in and out.
- In an effort to decrease high traffic areas The Main Day Lodge is closed indefinitely.
- We have increased availability of hand sanitizer throughout the resort.
- All cashiers are now wearing gloves and are wiping down their stations with anti-bacterial wipes frequently.
- Our team has introduced options for people on the mountain to choose to ride alone or with family on the chairlifts.
- Employees are continuously being reminded of best practices including hand washing, non-contact greetings and social distancing.
We will continue to review and monitor the situation and announce any changes should there be any. Please feel confident that we are doing all we can to provide a safe and healthy experience at Ski Apache.
Thank you for all of the support during this time. We wish you and your loved ones good health.